2012年3月25日星期日

Try something extrodinary in bungee jumping

Generally I am a cowerd at heart in doing some superexciting activities, such as bungee jumping.Last sunday i have experienced the fist bungee jump in my life.

I never expect I dare to take the step before, and even when i armed with all the cloths, all have comes from a bet with my friends.We two are both uniformed at the same time, althrough was told not to look down toward the deep valle, i make the action when came near the jumping board, which makes me regret until now, yes we should not looking straitly down, but far around, cause the view of the hight below makes me trembled whole body.However I know i have to jump now, cause everything are all ready.

Once i steped out of the board, i feel i would rather go die, with only the wind wandering around me I fall straight downwards.i tightly colse my eyes until i feel a strong power from the rabber rope pull me up. I opened, wow,it's amazing!

没有评论:

发表评论